Monday, December 2, 2013

Snow On Tha Bluff review by Carter Brown

Woah. This one really blew me away. I'm still skeptical on if the whole thing was real or not. I mean... If it is real, thousands of people have seen this group of people commit multiple crimes, from drug use, to murder. But even if it's not real.. It still stands strong. I loved how simple the idea was. A drug dealer in the hood steals a video camera, and films everything that happens over, I'm guessing maybe a two week period. Nothing had to be overdone, or fancy. Nothing like camera angles or overdubbing. There weren't even subtitles, even though it was hard to understand what some people were saying at times. But I think it balanced out because the storyline was SO good and intriguing. The whole film had this very.... Raw... Amateur... Realistic feel to it that made it stand out among others. It showed the influence drugs can have on people and what causes them to keep selling and using. I felt the ending could have been sooooo much better. The ending was funny and summed up the movie perfectly, I just felt more could have been done with it. Snow On Tha Bluff is something I have already passed on to other people and it, as of right now, is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment