Sunday, October 13, 2013

People's other work

Film class this year has been a pretty fun class, to me. Seeing all the films that people have brought in has been a really .... I guess eye opening experience. I love what totally different projects everyone brings in after we are assigned the same thing. Christian's stop motion for example. SO so imaganitive. Kayla Cesari's short film that she made at film camp was sooo cute like I can't explain. It was a very simple story but she made some amazing choices and it turned out amazing. Not to mention Chase Anderson's stuff. It's always good. And seeing so many good works of short films has really inspired me to go farther and do everything I can and imagine with film. It's this perfect medium where anything I want can happen. I really look forward to the rest of the school year. I want to make a film that I myself can be very proud of and something that also impresses my class-mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment