Sunday, September 22, 2013

Avant Garde treatment UPDATE

So when I first did my Avant Garde film, it wasn't so much of an Avant Garde film as much as a self portrait film, as Ms. Jalilvand said. So I went back to the "drawing board" which is more of a spiral dedicated to my film ideas and started over. I wanted something that shows a different side of me and was very open. I want a lot of dark shots. Like dark streets, dark alleys, traffic lights against darkness. I am playing around a lot with sillouettes (don't think I spelled that quite right) against light and shadows. Those have always been a fascination of mine and I'd like to put those into my avant garde if possible. Music is not going to be a problem at all. I want eerie, late night drone kind of music. Obscure, has a very certain sound to it that I can't really describe. Very excited for what's to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment