Thursday, March 6, 2014

Oscar Recap

This year's Oscars were notable. Spanning from the awards to the infamous slip ups different celebrities had. To some extent, I sympathize for John Travolta, haha, but he should have shown up to the Oscars rehearsals. Once again, Leo didn't win his well deserved Oscar. In my opinion, I think he should have won. Jared Leto was the thing that stood out to me the most. His speech was one of the only speeches that really stuck with me. Dedicating and sharing his Oscar with everyone who has ever battles with HIV or AIDS. But what I loved most was "anyone who has ever felt any kind of injustsice based on who they love." He seemed so humble, and just.... In touch with what his character meant and fought for in Dallas Buyers Club. I really look forward to anything else Jared Leto stars in. He really deserved that Oscar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment